Story Behind the Cloth has been moved over to storybehindthecloth.com
All new blog posts will be on there. This WordPress.com blog will be used only for announcements and Polyvore sets. This post is a preview. Click here for the full post.
Thank you so much for nominating me for this blogger award Imaan, from TheAugustClause!
It was a huge honor and huge surprise. Am i allowed to nominate you back? Whether that’s allowed or not, i want to nominate you too. You deserve it a third time!
So, i got a Liebster Award! Totally unexpected since i got back to blogging just days ago and have only just gotten started. I’ve reblogged one of TheAusustClause’s posts, but if you haven’t visited her blog before, i highly recommend that you check it out. She’s super a sweet and authentic fashion and lifestyle blogger, and her posts are all very down to earth and relatable.
For the nomination, she prepared 11 questions for me and her 7 other nominees to answer. So i will be answering those in this post, along with 11 facts about myself:
11 Spontaneous Facts
- I don’t like the word “random”. I don’t believe such a thing truly exists. I believe there’s always at least some degree of meaning and purpose behind everything. That’s why i labeled these facts “spontaneous” instead.
- In 2 days, i’m moving from Southern California to North Idaho. My whole family, plus boyfriends are all going. That makes nine us of. Adventure!
- I don’t capitalize the pronoun “i”, because it’s the only pronoun that is grammatically required to be capitalized–i feel that is too self-exalting, so i like to break that rule as a statement of equality and to remind myself to be humble.
- I organize my closet entirely by color.
- I used to go barefoot everywhere. You could find me walking carefree around Disneyland carrying a pair of flip-flops, just in case a cast member told me that i can’t get be without shoes. This was just about four years ago when i started wearing shoes again. It lasted at least a couple years. As weird as it is, i miss the feeling of strength, balance, and connectedness with the world around me that i got from that season of life.
- What made you start blogging?
- What advice would you give to a new blogger?
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
- What’s your favourite colour? and why?
- Which city would you love to visit someday?
- Bags or shoes?
- Which book has left you feeling inspired?
- Do you prefer late nights or early mornings?
- Favourite quote?
- If you could be any blogger for a day, who would it be?
- What type of blog content/ posts do you like/ prefer reading?
This is what you have to do:
- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions from your nominator
- Nominate 11 other bloggers (and tell them they’ve been nominated)
- Ask them 11 questions
- What impact do you hope your blog will have on your readers?
- Why did you begin blogging in the first place?
- Is being a blogger what you expected it to be?
- Do you have an article of clothing that you feel represents who you are? If so, what is it and why do you feel that way?
- If you could change anything about the way the world currently is, what would you change?
- Is there anything you would change about yourself?
- What is something you hope will never change about who you are?
- What do you love most about blogging?
- What topics would/do you feel uncomfortable blogging about?
- What inspires you?
- What are 5 simple things that bring you joy in life?